no vandalizing

no vandalizing

Saturday, August 13, 2011

TIR MCDOHL COMPLETED

At last.. I'm done doing my very first commissioned work.. a scratch build figure of Tir Mcdohl from suikoden.. I've spent two days for painting this guy,, even i ran out of acrylic thinner, i still pursued hand painting it so its a pain working on his eyes,, My over all painting job could have been better if i have an airbrush..

well i wont get much after doing this for a few months but still its my pleasure accepting this project.. just live with passion































12 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! <3
    Is incredibly amazing!!!
    I love your work. You're doing great.

    *___*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^___^ i feel rewarded with your compliments,, thank you very much!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you very much, but that was an exclusive project for a single client only, ^__^

      Delete
    2. If you want to make more projects about Suikoden, just ask me!

      Delete
    3. i do accept commissions.. now i have a project with "nanami's world" blogger.. she asked me to make a figure of nanami,,

      Delete
    4. Ok, I know her, she's Spanish, like me. If you want, once you finish the figure of Nanami, I want to ask you for another figure of the Suikoden series... How can I keep in contact with you? Do you have an e-mail or something to discuss the request? Thanks, you are so kind!

      Delete
    5. yup, maybe i can take your request, you can add me up on facebook so we can communicate better..

      here http://www.facebook.com/eduard.delacruz.121

      Delete
    6. Ok, I've just added you on facebook. I'd be so glad if you accept my request!

      Delete